- Session A, 25 January 2022, 8:00 UTC (REGISTER) – Europe (9am CET) & Asia (5pm JST) time zones
- Session B, 25 January 2022, 16:00 UTC (REGISTER) – North America (11am EST) & Europe (5pm CET) time zones
This series will bring member organizations together with STI stakeholders from around the world to exchange ideas and innovations in STI creation, dissemination, and use.
On 25 January, the following speakers will give short presentations on artificial intelligence and machine learning projects that are accelerating science, technology, and medicine:
- Alex Wade, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence (AI2)
- Dr. Georgios Tsatsaronis, VP Data Science RCO, and Dr. Marius Doornenbal, Distinguished Engineer, Elsevier
- Dr. Kenji Suzuki, Professor and Director of BioMedical Artificial Intelligence Research Unit, Tokyo Institute of Technology
We are offering this event in two sessions to accommodate a range of time zones. We will show all three presentations at both sessions, followed by time for live Q&A and discussion with our invited speakers. Our speakers from Elsevier and Tokyo Institute of Technology will join us live at Session A, and our speakers from AI2 and Elsevier will join us live at Session B.
Please register for this event at the links above, and feel free to share the event information widely.